Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Truly Great Innovators Do These 4 Things

In the process of researching my book, Mapping Innovation, I talked to dozens of successful innovators, from world-class scientists seeking to cure cancer and create new computing architectures, to senior executives at large corporations and entrepreneurs at startups. It was a pretty diverse group.

One of the underlying premises of the book is that there is no one "true" path to innovation, so I expected to see a variety of approaches and that's indeed what I found. Some of the people I talked to were slow and deliberate, spending years or even decades on a difficult problem. Others were fast and agile, iterating and pivoting toward a viable solution.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/2GZdUw1

No comments:

Post a Comment