Thursday, May 31, 2018

Recipes to Fail in Scrum

Scrum frameworks are just like cooking good food: though it all comes by experience, following the best practices will optimize the result and ultimately result in a satisfied customer. Recently I got a chance to observe a few projects which said that they are following Scrum and then went on to fail and close within few months. I will say it was one good experience for the team, and a good paradigm of the adage in the agile world that “early failures are good.”

In this article, I have noted all those recipes which I observed, which can lead to a bad dish or to a dissatisfied customer, a failed project, etc. I am not suggesting direct solutions, instead just identifying what the shortcomings were which paved the way for a project to fail by not properly following or adopting Scrum framework.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/2J3wzZo

No comments:

Post a Comment