Friday, November 30, 2018

Mule Kernel 4: Anypoint Studio

In the last article, I described my attempts with writing Mule apps in IntelliJ for Kernel edition. With no luck. Here, I will focus on writing a simple application in an environment that we should know pretty well...Anypoint Studio. After that, I will deploy this application on the Kernel application server to test how it works. If you are interested in basic information about Mule Kernel 4, look at this article where I have revealed some basic news.

Anypoint Studio

The newest version of Anypoint Studio can be downloaded from here. If you have already installed Studio, I encourage you to compare versions. It happens that slightly older versions like 7.2.2 won't get upgrades to version 7.3. It is good to check this, especially when rapid development of this IDE is made.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/2E4eBXH

No comments:

Post a Comment