Friday, November 30, 2018

Introduction to SCSS

In this post, I would like to give an introduction to, and discuss the features of, SCSS. If you’re new to SCSS and you really haven’t read much about it you should definitely read this blog to get all the information.

Sass (Syntactically awesome style sheets) is a style sheet language initially designed by Hampton Catlin and developed by Natalie Weizenbaum. Sass is a preprocessor scripting language that is interpreted or compiled into Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). SassScript is the scripting language itself. Embrace Sass once, and you may never want to go back to vanilla CSS again. I didn’t realise how much I was enjoying working with Sass until recently, when I had to switch back to vanilla CSS in a project. During that time, I learned so much that I decided to praise Sass and make this a better world, and make you a happier person.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/2P9l1Gf

No comments:

Post a Comment