Saturday, June 30, 2018

PyDev of the Week: Mario Corchero

This week we welcome Mario Corchero (@mariocj89) as our PyDev of the Week! He is the chair of PyLondinium18, PyConES and PyCon Charlas, the Spanish track at this year's PyCon US. Let's spend some time learning more about Mario!

Can you tell us a little about yourself (hobbies, education, etc.)?:

I work at Bloomberg as a Senior Software Developer on the Python Infrastructure team, I've previously worked in other teams within Bloomberg's Engineering department, like News Automation and News Search, where I used Python to automate the generation of content that we deliver to our clients in the form of news. This was quite an exciting project to be a part of. Before joining Bloomberg in London, I worked for Amadeus (Nice, France) and as an assistant researcher at my university in Spain, where I studied Computer Science and Software Development.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/2tGUt7l

No comments:

Post a Comment