Saturday, February 27, 2021

SKP's Agile and Scrum Basics: Part 01/02

I have about ~16y 04m of Software Development Experience (2021) and have been working on Agile Projects since about 2006. My First Formal Introduction to Agile was through a Training by Thoughtworkers (Thoughtworks is a Leading Agile Company). This was while I was a Senior Software Engineer at Huawei, Bangalore, India. I have worked on Agile/TDD/Pair Programming (Various Variants) in multiple companies including Huawei, Symantec, Yahoo, Finastra*, Oracle*, OpenText*. Recently and Once Again, I attended a Formal Classroom Training (Company Internal) on Agile. I jotted down the most important points and now am presenting them in this Blog. I hope it helps and becomes a Ready Reckoner for Understanding/Learning the Agile Basics (Needs, Motivations, Practice, and Story of Evolution).

* [Original Product Firms were Acquired by these Current Companies]

We will start with Dilbert!

[ IMAGE COPYRIGHT, IF ANY, WITH RESPECTIVE OWNER - OBTAINED FROM GOOGLE SEARCH ] 

  



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/3aYiooC

No comments:

Post a Comment