Wednesday, May 1, 2019

What I Learned While Moving From Waterfall To Agile Testing

I still remember the day when our delivery manager announced that from the next phase, our project was going to be Agile. After attending some training and doing some online research, I realized that as a traditional tester, moving from a Waterfall to an Agile testing team is one of the best learning experiences to boost my career. While testing in Agile, there were certain challenges, my roles and responsibilities increased a lot, and the workplace demanded for a pace which was never seen before. Apart from helping me to learn automation tools as well as improving my domain and business knowledge, it helped me get close to the team and participate actively in product creation. Here I will be sharing everything I learned as a traditional tester moving from Waterfall to Agile.

How Testing In Agile Is Different From Traditional Testing

The first thing testers learn while moving from Waterfall to Agile is the clear-cut difference between traditional testing to testing in Agile. The differences can be clearly seen in project planning, execution and the participation of the tester in the team. Let’s see the differences in details.



from DZone.com Feed http://bit.ly/2PE2GCU

No comments:

Post a Comment