Thursday, May 30, 2019

Reverse Geocoding NEO 6M GPS Positions With Golang and a Serial UART Connection

A while back, you might have come across a tutorial I wrote titled, Reverse Geocoding Coordinates to Addresses with the Go Programming Language. This tutorial was useful, but we used static data to represent our latitude and longitude positions. In a realistic scenario, we probably want to get coordinate information from a GPS module or similar and then use that real-time data to make reverse geocoding requests.

I had a u-blox NEO 6M GPS module laying around that I was using with my Arduino and figured it would make a cool example if I connected it to my computer with a serial to USB cable for gathering position information.



from DZone.com Feed http://bit.ly/2KdiUCn

No comments:

Post a Comment