Wednesday, March 16, 2022

How to Get Started With Vaadin Flow

In this blog, I will show you how I got started with Vaadin Flow. With Vaadin Flow, you can create web apps without HTML or JavaScript, but entirely with Java. Let’s get started!

1. Introduction

For some time, I have been curious about Vaadin Flow. I am not very good in frontend developement but sometimes I try to get myself together and then I take a look at a frontend framework. In a previous post, I looked at React for example. Although the React introduction was a nice experience, I still did not think I could create a frontend with React before investing a serious amount of time. At Twitter, I often saw posts coming by about Vaadin and this took my interest. So, I put Vaadin on my blog todo list.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/vydbfwV

No comments:

Post a Comment