Monday, April 1, 2019

Using a Graph DB to Customize Online Learning

I've written several times already about how to learn from resources online, such as how to find free AI learning materials and how to use interactive training to reinforce what you learn. My career in technology has evolved alongside the changing way that information has been presented. My very first DZone blog post was about learning C while shuttling around London on the tube network. Once the Internet made it easier to find information, there I was, downloading and reading basic documentation in .chm format, then visiting the first of the developer portals, subscribing to my favorite set of online programming blogs and, latterly, on StackOverflow, MOOCs and of course, DZone!Image title

In short, I am always interested in the use of technology in learning because just when I think I've seen it all, something new arrives on the scene to improve it, setting me off on another quest to learn another topic in a different way.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/2Uohsma

No comments:

Post a Comment