Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Micronaut Tutorial: Security

Microservices Security

This is the third part of my tutorial on the Micronaut Framework. This time we will discuss the most interesting Micronaut security features. I have already described the core mechanisms for IoC and dependency injection in the first part of my tutorial, and I have also created a guide to building simple REST server-side application in the second part. For more details you may refer to:

Security is as essential part of every web application. Easily configurable, built-in web security mechanisms is something that every single modern micro-framework must have. It is no different with Micronaut. In this part of my tutorial, you will learn how to:



from DZone.com Feed http://bit.ly/2WibJMw

No comments:

Post a Comment