Thursday, February 10, 2022

Low-Code: Aging Like Wine

A couple of weeks ago someone roughly commented on my YouTube channel, writing: "No-Code is a hoax and Low-Code a lie." I deleted the comment, not as much because I wanted to censor him, but more so because I was, quite frankly, a bit embarrassed for the commenter. I didn't want to put him into a position where he'd be forced to defend his incorrect assessment of something of such importance to the future.

Five years ago, the commenter might have been correct. However, today almost 50% of all companies developing software have already delivered projects using low-code and no-code frameworks and platforms, and roughly half of them have good experiences with such platforms. So either 50% of the world is wrong, or the commenter was wrong.



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/mcHwO6F

No comments:

Post a Comment