Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Using pgbench With CockroachDB Serverless

Previous Articles

  1. Using PGBouncer with CockroachDB
  2. Using PGBouncer with Cockroach Cloud Free Tier
  3. Exploring PGBouncer auth_type(s) with CockroachDB

Motivation

I've worked at Cockroach Labs for almost two years. In the last two years, I've come across many products in the PostgreSQL ecosystem. Surprisingly, pgbench was one of those utilities I've heard about but never really tried on my own. As coincidence may have it, in the last few weeks, I had two customers with specific requirements that fit well with what pgbench can provide. I decided to spend a couple of days and evaluate this tool with CockroachDB.

From the pgbench documentation:



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/3Cm74Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment