Friday, January 29, 2021

Do’s and Don’ts for Software Engineer Job Interview

In my estimation, I have given over 2,500 interviews in my career, the bulk of them for Software Engineer positions. I have been interviewing Software Engineers for over 25 years and in my current role as CEO of Solution Street, I conduct, on average, two interviews a week. Solution Street has been evolving its interview process for over 18 years, and we feel like we offer a pretty robust and fair process. In this article, I will give you the tips you need to put your best foot forward and succeed in your next technical interview.

Do’s for a Software Engineer Job Interview

First, let’s talk about interview Do’s. Based on my experience, here is my list of the top seven things you should absolutely Do!



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/3r4WvZY

No comments:

Post a Comment