Monday, June 22, 2020

Intro to Yelp Web Scraping Using Python

Like many programmers who hold degrees that are not even relevant to computer programming, I was struggling to learn coding by myself since 2019 in the hope to succeed in the job. As a self-taught developer, I’m more practical and goal-oriented about things that I’ve learned. This is why I like web scraping particularly, not only it has a wide variety of use cases such as product monitoring, social media monitoring, content aggregation, etc, but also it’s easy to pick up.

The essential idea of web scraping is to extract information snippets from the websites and export them into an easily readable format. If you’re a data-driven person, you will find great values in web scraping. Luckily, there are free web scraping tools available to capture web data automatically without coding. 



from DZone.com Feed https://ift.tt/30RBEzJ

No comments:

Post a Comment